The Florida Institute of Technology seeks a highly motivated and creative individual to join the Evans Library as Government Information/Data Librarian. This is a full-time faculty position reporting to the Director of the Research Collection. Major duties include: administering the Federal Depository Library Program; selecting, curating, and promoting the government information collection; and instructing the academic community and the congressional district in the use of government information resources and data. The Government Information/Data Librarian will also support the teaching, research, and data management needs of students and faculty.
- Serials Bindery Assistant, LAC Federal, Washington, DC
- Electronic Resources Librarian, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS
- Technical Services Library Assistant , LibSource, New York, NY
- Electronic Resources and Collections Librarian, Loyola University Chicago Health Sciences Library, Chicago, IL
- Metadata Services Manager, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Resource Description Manager, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Electronic Resources/Collection Development Librarian, Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Indiana, PA