The Florida Institute of Technology seeks a highly motivated and creative individual to join the Evans Library as Government Information/Data Librarian. This is a full-time faculty position reporting to the Director of the Research Collection. Major duties include: administering the Federal Depository Library Program; selecting, curating, and promoting the government information collection; and instructing the academic community and the congressional district in the use of government information resources and data. The Government Information/Data Librarian will also support the teaching, research, and data management needs of students and faculty.
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Clemson University, Clemson, SC
- Head, Collection Development and Resource Access, Florida International University, Miami, FL
- Serials Acquisitions Specialist, UNC Charlotte, Charlotte, NC
- Discovery Services Librarian, SUNY Cortland, Cortland, NY
- Monographs Description Librarian, Duke University Libraries, Durham, NC
- Serials Bindery Assistant, Washington DC
- Head of Metadata & Discovery, University of Connecticut, CT