The Florida Institute of Technology seeks a highly motivated and creative individual to join the Evans Library as Government Information/Data Librarian. This is a full-time faculty position reporting to the Director of the Research Collection. Major duties include: administering the Federal Depository Library Program; selecting, curating, and promoting the government information collection; and instructing the academic community and the congressional district in the use of government information resources and data. The Government Information/Data Librarian will also support the teaching, research, and data management needs of students and faculty.
- Director of Acquisitions and Metadata Services, Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, MI
- Cataloging & Metadata Librarian, Loyola Notre Dame Library, Baltimore, MD
- Assessment Coordinator, Adelphi University, Garden City, NY
- Academic Technology Librarian, The Citadel, Charleston, SC
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY
- Cataloging Project Manager, Washington, D.C.
- Coordinator of Resource Acquisition and Management, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC