The Florida Institute of Technology seeks a highly motivated and creative individual to join the Evans Library as Government Information/Data Librarian. This is a full-time faculty position reporting to the Director of the Research Collection. Major duties include: administering the Federal Depository Library Program; selecting, curating, and promoting the government information collection; and instructing the academic community and the congressional district in the use of government information resources and data. The Government Information/Data Librarian will also support the teaching, research, and data management needs of students and faculty.
- Assistant Library Director II for Resource Acquisitions Resource & Collections Strategy Services, Wayne State University, Detroit MI
- Part-time E-Resources Bibliographic Control Assistant, DePaul University, Chicago IL
- Acquisition and Description Librarian, Duke Kunshan University (China)
- Electronic Resources Management Librarian, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI
- Cataloging & Metadata Librarian (Database Management Specialist), University of Miami Libraries, Coral Gables, FL
- Head of Acquisitions Services, Penn State University Libraries, University Park, PA
- Scholarly Communications Librarian, Florida Gulf Coast University Library, Fort Myers, FL