The Florida Institute of Technology seeks a highly motivated and creative individual to join the Evans Library as Government Information/Data Librarian. This is a full-time faculty position reporting to the Director of the Research Collection. Major duties include: administering the Federal Depository Library Program; selecting, curating, and promoting the government information collection; and instructing the academic community and the congressional district in the use of government information resources and data. The Government Information/Data Librarian will also support the teaching, research, and data management needs of students and faculty.
- Library Sales Manager, Modern Language Association, New York, NY
- Serials & Electronic Resources Acquisitions Librarian, Duke University Libraries, Durham, NC
- Library Sales Manager-International, Duke University Press, Durham, NC
- Electronic Resources Librarian, UAB Libraries, The University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL
- Head of Electronic Resources and Serials, Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, CA
- Humanities Librarian for Collection Management, University Libraries at Appalachian State University, Boone, NC
- Resource Acquisition Manager, University of Central Oklahoma’s Chambers Library, Edmond, OK