The Ohio State University Libraries is a cultural, social and intellectual crossroads for cultivating intellectual inquiry, promoting academic discourse and fostering lifelong learning. To connect our electronic resource collections to our vibrant user community, we are seeking a collaborative and service-oriented Electronic Resources Metadata and Discovery Librarian with strategic vision to manage and lead our Electronic Resources Cataloging Program. To learn more about the position and the application process, please visit http://library.osu.edu/about/jobs/faculty/.
- Director of Acquisitions and Metadata Services, Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, MI
- Cataloging & Metadata Librarian, Loyola Notre Dame Library, Baltimore, MD
- Assessment Coordinator, Adelphi University, Garden City, NY
- Academic Technology Librarian, The Citadel, Charleston, SC
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY
- Cataloging Project Manager, Washington, D.C.
- Coordinator of Resource Acquisition and Management, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC