The Ohio State University Libraries is a cultural, social and intellectual crossroads for cultivating intellectual inquiry, promoting academic discourse and fostering lifelong learning. To connect our electronic resource collections to our vibrant user community, we are seeking a collaborative and service-oriented Electronic Resources Metadata and Discovery Librarian with strategic vision to manage and lead our Electronic Resources Cataloging Program. To learn more about the position and the application process, please visit http://library.osu.edu/about/jobs/faculty/.
- Electronic Resources and Collections Librarian, Loyola University Chicago Health Sciences Library, Chicago, IL
- Metadata Services Manager, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Resource Description Manager, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Electronic Resources/Collection Development Librarian, Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Indiana, PA
- Acquisitions and Discovery Cohort, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- Licensing & Copyright Librarian, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
- Acquisitions and Cataloging Librarian , Copley Library, University of San Diego, CA