The Ohio State University Libraries is a cultural, social and intellectual crossroads for cultivating intellectual inquiry, promoting academic discourse and fostering lifelong learning. To connect our electronic resource collections to our vibrant user community, we are seeking a collaborative and service-oriented Electronic Resources Metadata and Discovery Librarian with strategic vision to manage and lead our Electronic Resources Cataloging Program. To learn more about the position and the application process, please visit http://library.osu.edu/about/jobs/faculty/.
- Scholarly Communications Librarian, Florida Gulf Coast University Library, Fort Myers, FL
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA
- Head of Metadata Services at the University of Toronto Libraries, Toronto, Ontario
- Librarian for Digital Impact & Innovation Gordon Library, Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI) , Worcester, MA
- Associate Director for Impact & Innovation Gordon Library, Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI), Worcester, MA
- Electronic Resources and Collections Librarian, Loyola University Chicago Health Sciences Library, Chicago, IL
- Electronic Resources Librarian and Cataloger, Utah State University Libraries, Logan, UT