The Ohio State University Libraries is a cultural, social and intellectual crossroads for cultivating intellectual inquiry, promoting academic discourse and fostering lifelong learning. To connect our electronic resource collections to our vibrant user community, we are seeking a collaborative and service-oriented Electronic Resources Metadata and Discovery Librarian with strategic vision to manage and lead our Electronic Resources Cataloging Program. To learn more about the position and the application process, please visit http://library.osu.edu/about/jobs/faculty/.
- Serials Acquisitions Specialist, UNC Charlotte, Charlotte, NC
- Discovery Services Librarian, SUNY Cortland, Cortland, NY
- Monographs Description Librarian, Duke University Libraries, Durham, NC
- Serials Bindery Assistant, Washington DC
- Head of Metadata & Discovery, University of Connecticut, CT
- Associate Director of Reese Library and Associate Professor, Augusta, Georgia
- Head of Budget, Acquisitions and Discovery Services, University of Richmond, Richmond, VA