The Ohio State University Libraries is a cultural, social and intellectual crossroads for cultivating intellectual inquiry, promoting academic discourse and fostering lifelong learning. To connect our electronic resource collections to our vibrant user community, we are seeking a collaborative and service-oriented Electronic Resources Metadata and Discovery Librarian with strategic vision to manage and lead our Electronic Resources Cataloging Program. To learn more about the position and the application process, please visit http://library.osu.edu/about/jobs/faculty/.
- Assistant Library Director II for Resource Acquisitions Resource & Collections Strategy Services, Wayne State University, Detroit MI
- Part-time E-Resources Bibliographic Control Assistant, DePaul University, Chicago IL
- Acquisition and Description Librarian, Duke Kunshan University (China)
- Electronic Resources Management Librarian, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI
- Cataloging & Metadata Librarian (Database Management Specialist), University of Miami Libraries, Coral Gables, FL
- Head of Acquisitions Services, Penn State University Libraries, University Park, PA
- Scholarly Communications Librarian, Florida Gulf Coast University Library, Fort Myers, FL