The Head of Collections Management leads, administers, and coordinates collection development activities and works with others to provide leadership of the cataloging and government documents unit and University Archives for the University of Colorado Colorado Springs, Kraemer Family Library. This tenured or tenure-track position directs the Library’s Collections Management operations including the selection, management, and acquisition of collections; develops and administers the Library’s materials budget; works closely with Library Systems in the assessment of the integrated library systems by focusing on strategies that maximize the latest technologies; and directly supervises 3 librarians, 1 exempt professional, and 1 classified staff person. As a member of the Library’s Leadership Team, the Collections Management Head participates in general administrative decision-making, library management, strategic planning, and priority setting. This position reports to the Dean of the Library.
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Clemson University, Clemson, SC
- Head, Collection Development and Resource Access, Florida International University, Miami, FL
- Serials Acquisitions Specialist, UNC Charlotte, Charlotte, NC
- Discovery Services Librarian, SUNY Cortland, Cortland, NY
- Monographs Description Librarian, Duke University Libraries, Durham, NC
- Serials Bindery Assistant, Washington DC
- Head of Metadata & Discovery, University of Connecticut, CT