The Head of Collections Management leads, administers, and coordinates collection development activities and works with others to provide leadership of the cataloging and government documents unit and University Archives for the University of Colorado Colorado Springs, Kraemer Family Library. This tenured or tenure-track position directs the Library’s Collections Management operations including the selection, management, and acquisition of collections; develops and administers the Library’s materials budget; works closely with Library Systems in the assessment of the integrated library systems by focusing on strategies that maximize the latest technologies; and directly supervises 3 librarians, 1 exempt professional, and 1 classified staff person. As a member of the Library’s Leadership Team, the Collections Management Head participates in general administrative decision-making, library management, strategic planning, and priority setting. This position reports to the Dean of the Library.
- Assistant Library Director II for Resource Acquisitions Resource & Collections Strategy Services, Wayne State University, Detroit MI
- Part-time E-Resources Bibliographic Control Assistant, DePaul University, Chicago IL
- Acquisition and Description Librarian, Duke Kunshan University (China)
- Electronic Resources Management Librarian, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI
- Cataloging & Metadata Librarian (Database Management Specialist), University of Miami Libraries, Coral Gables, FL
- Head of Acquisitions Services, Penn State University Libraries, University Park, PA
- Scholarly Communications Librarian, Florida Gulf Coast University Library, Fort Myers, FL