The Head of Collections Management leads, administers, and coordinates collection development activities and works with others to provide leadership of the cataloging and government documents unit and University Archives for the University of Colorado Colorado Springs, Kraemer Family Library. This tenured or tenure-track position directs the Library’s Collections Management operations including the selection, management, and acquisition of collections; develops and administers the Library’s materials budget; works closely with Library Systems in the assessment of the integrated library systems by focusing on strategies that maximize the latest technologies; and directly supervises 3 librarians, 1 exempt professional, and 1 classified staff person. As a member of the Library’s Leadership Team, the Collections Management Head participates in general administrative decision-making, library management, strategic planning, and priority setting. This position reports to the Dean of the Library.
- Scholarly Communications Librarian, Florida Gulf Coast University Library, Fort Myers, FL
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA
- Head of Metadata Services at the University of Toronto Libraries, Toronto, Ontario
- Librarian for Digital Impact & Innovation Gordon Library, Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI) , Worcester, MA
- Associate Director for Impact & Innovation Gordon Library, Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI), Worcester, MA
- Electronic Resources and Collections Librarian, Loyola University Chicago Health Sciences Library, Chicago, IL
- Electronic Resources Librarian and Cataloger, Utah State University Libraries, Logan, UT