The NCSU Libraries invites applications and nominations for the position of Electronic Resources Librarian in the Acquisitions and Discovery department. Acquisitions and Discovery’s seven librarians and twenty-five staff are responsible for managing the Libraries’ approximately $9 million collections budget, acquiring materials in all formats, negotiating license agreements and contracts, and describing and maintaining access points to facilitate discovery of the Libraries’ resources. As a member of the Serials Unit, the Electronic Resources Librarian plays a lead role in ensuring access to the Libraries’ journals and databases. Working both independently and in team settings, the incumbent manages projects, develops workflows, maintains relationships with vendors and consortium partners, and trains staff. This position reports to the Associate Head, Acquisitions and Discovery. Review of applications is underway; position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found. See vacancy announcement with application instructions at http://www.lib.ncsu.edu/jobs/epa/er. AA/OEO. NC State welcomes all persons without regard to sexual orientation. For ADA accommodations, please call (919) 515-3148.
- Academic Technology Librarian, The Citadel, Charleston, SC
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY
- Cataloging Project Manager, Washington, D.C.
- Coordinator of Resource Acquisition and Management, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC
- Associate Dean of Libraries, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC
- Senior Data Analyst, JSTOR/ ITHAKA , Ann Arbor, MI.
- Cataloger, Beltsville, MD