The NCSU Libraries invites applications and nominations for the position of Electronic Resources Librarian in the Acquisitions and Discovery department. Acquisitions and Discovery’s seven librarians and twenty-five staff are responsible for managing the Libraries’ approximately $9 million collections budget, acquiring materials in all formats, negotiating license agreements and contracts, and describing and maintaining access points to facilitate discovery of the Libraries’ resources. As a member of the Serials Unit, the Electronic Resources Librarian plays a lead role in ensuring access to the Libraries’ journals and databases. Working both independently and in team settings, the incumbent manages projects, develops workflows, maintains relationships with vendors and consortium partners, and trains staff. This position reports to the Associate Head, Acquisitions and Discovery. Review of applications is underway; position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found. See vacancy announcement with application instructions at http://www.lib.ncsu.edu/jobs/epa/er. AA/OEO. NC State welcomes all persons without regard to sexual orientation. For ADA accommodations, please call (919) 515-3148.
- Electronic Resources Librarian, University of California, Davis, CA
- Metadata Librarian, Clemson University, SC
- Electronic Resources Discovery & Access Librarian, Yale University, New Haven, CT
- Electronic Resources Acquisitions Librarian, Yale University, New Haven, CT
- Department Head, Technical Services, Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA
- Head, Acquisitions and Metadata Services, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
- Electronic Resources Librarian, University of Colorado, Health Sciences Library (Aurora, Colorado) – Deadline Extended