Metadata Coordinator (University of Houston Libraries, Texas)
Reporting to the Head of Cataloging, the successful candidate will work closely with the Digital Services and Special Collections Departments to provide leadership and support in metadata creation, maintenance and enhancement for digital resources. Salary: $49,000 to $55,000 expected hiring range, depending on qualifications. The UH Libraries are a member of the Association of Research Libraries, the Greater Western Library Alliance, and the Texas Digital Library. The Libraries hold over 2.1 million volumes. Total staff includes 48 professionals and approximately 110 FTE support staff. Additional information available at: http://info.lib.uh.edu. ; Reflecting the multicultural community of metropolitan Houston, UH is one of the most ethnically diverse research university campuses in the nation. For application instructions, as well as a complete position announcement, please see: http://info.lib.uh.edu/about/employment THE UNIVERSITY OF HOUSTON IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER. MINORITIES, WOMEN, VETERANS AND PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Academic Technology Librarian, The Citadel, Charleston, SC
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY
- Cataloging Project Manager, Washington, D.C.
- Coordinator of Resource Acquisition and Management, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC
- Associate Dean of Libraries, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC
- Senior Data Analyst, JSTOR/ ITHAKA , Ann Arbor, MI.
- Cataloger, Beltsville, MD