Serials and Electronic Resources Librarian (Westminster College, Pennsylvania)
Westminster College, New Wilmington, PA, invites applications for the position of Serials and Electronic Resources Librarian, a ten-month, tenure-track faculty position at the rank of Assistant Professor. This position has primary responsibility for managing the print and online serial collection and the electronic resources collection, including selection, licensing, access, assessment, and cancelation. Tentative start date is July 1, 2012. For a complete job description and details on how to apply, please visit our website at http://www.westminster.edu/resources/hr/hr_employment.cfm
- Academic Technology Librarian, The Citadel, Charleston, SC
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY
- Cataloging Project Manager, Washington, D.C.
- Coordinator of Resource Acquisition and Management, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC
- Associate Dean of Libraries, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC
- Senior Data Analyst, JSTOR/ ITHAKA , Ann Arbor, MI.
- Cataloger, Beltsville, MD