Acquisitions and Collection Development Librarian (Victoria Public Library, Texas)
Victoria Public Library in Victoria, Texas is looking for a dynamic, and enthusiastic leader to head up our technical services department. The Head of Acquisitions and Collection Development Services is a member of the library’s management team and reports to the Library Director. Requirements: Master’s degree in Library Science from an ALA-accredited institution and 3 – 5 years of professional experience in a public library with at least two years of cataloging, acquisition and supervisory experience. For a complete job description and to apply: https://victoriatx.peopleadmin.com/postings/1264.
- Director of Acquisitions and Metadata Services, Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, MI
- Cataloging & Metadata Librarian, Loyola Notre Dame Library, Baltimore, MD
- Assessment Coordinator, Adelphi University, Garden City, NY
- Academic Technology Librarian, The Citadel, Charleston, SC
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY
- Cataloging Project Manager, Washington, D.C.
- Coordinator of Resource Acquisition and Management, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC