Acquisitions Specialist (Kansas State University Libraries, Kansas)
Kansas State University Libraries in Manhattan, KS are seeking an Acquisitions Specialist. Bachelor’s degree, supervisory experience and experience with library applications required. For a complete position description and application procedures visit our website: www.lib.k-state.edu/jobs. ; EOE. Background check required.
- Academic Technology Librarian, The Citadel, Charleston, SC
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY
- Cataloging Project Manager, Washington, D.C.
- Coordinator of Resource Acquisition and Management, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC
- Associate Dean of Libraries, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC
- Senior Data Analyst, JSTOR/ ITHAKA , Ann Arbor, MI.
- Cataloger, Beltsville, MD