ELECTRONIC RESOURCING SPECIALIST
BST America is seeking aa ELECTRONIC RESOURCING SPECIALIST for our client, a Fortune 500 manufacturer of industrial gases and chemicals at their Corporate Headquarters in Pennsylvania.
We are looking for someone who is energetic and self-motivated. The person in this position works closely with team members to provide a globally accessible electronic library collection. The starting salary will be commensurate with experience.
• Facilitates cross -organizational teams (i.e., Procurement, IT, Subject Experts, Key Stakeholders) to identify needs, conduct renewals, and perform new resource evaluations.
• Maintains successful vendor relationships, monitors and evaluates their services, communicates changes to users and funders.
• Collects and analyzes user metrics in support of renewal decisions.
• Works alongside the Resource Coordination Manager to track costs for ongoing monitoring and forecasting of the library budget.
• Maintains knowledge of changes and trends in the information industry through discussion forums and participation in regional or national meetings.
• Along with the Digital Library Team, supports the operation of the library OPAC, Discovery Tool, and citation linker.
• Promotes library resources through written and oral communications.
• Master’s degree in Library Science or equivalent.
• 2-4 years of library experience with 1-2 years managing vendor relationships.
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to interact collaboratively and work effectively with cross-organizational teams.
• Ability to manage tasks in response to varying time pressures with shifting priorities and changing constraints.
• Demonstrated ability to pay close attention to details is essential, as is accuracy.
• Possesses a working knowledge of OPACs (SirsiDynix), Discovery Tools, Link Resolvers (SFX), Proxy Servers (EZProxy).
• Proficient in using databases and Excel spreadsheets to manage and view large data collections – filtering, sorting, formulae, pivot tables, etc.
• Ability to communicate clearly with others with written oral communication skills.
• Evidence of leadership potential and an institutional-wide perspective.
Send resumes in as Word docs to Lou Ann Di Nallo
ABOUT BST AMERICA, LLC
BST America’s Executive Search and Recruitment division specializes in identifying the distinctive characteristics of individuals within the information profession or with specific market data and/or technology qualifications; and then matches them to precise customer requirements. BST Recruitment Services includes the placement of full time employees as well as daily consultants for short and/or long-term projects.