Electronic Resources/Serials Acquisition Librarian 50090 (Johns Hopkins University, Maryland)
The Electronic Resources/Serials Acquisitions Librarian position offers an opportunity for an experienced, and innovative librarian to provide vision and leadership in the complex management of the Sheridan Libraries’ serial and eresource subscriptions and renewals, licensing, and the resolution of user eresource access problems. The position will lead team members in using emerging technologies; serve as a liaison with publishers, consortia, subscription agents, and vendors; and supervise 4 fulltime-equivalent staff. Complete details and application instructions are available at: http://jobs.jhu.edu. ; See Requisition # 50090. Johns Hopkins University is an EEO/AA employer.
- Academic Technology Librarian, The Citadel, Charleston, SC
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY
- Cataloging Project Manager, Washington, D.C.
- Coordinator of Resource Acquisition and Management, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC
- Associate Dean of Libraries, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC
- Senior Data Analyst, JSTOR/ ITHAKA , Ann Arbor, MI.
- Cataloger, Beltsville, MD