Senior Librarian – Collections and Technical Services (San Jose Public Library, California)
The San José Public Library is seeking a Senior Librarian to manage the Collections and Technical Services Unit for the library system. This position oversees a unit with 17 FTE. Activities of the unit include the collection development, receiving, cataloging, processing and maintenance of system-wide collections, both print and non-print. Closing date: November 3rd, 2011. To learn more about this position go to http://jobs.cityofsj.org/.
- Director of Acquisitions and Metadata Services, Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, MI
- Cataloging & Metadata Librarian, Loyola Notre Dame Library, Baltimore, MD
- Assessment Coordinator, Adelphi University, Garden City, NY
- Academic Technology Librarian, The Citadel, Charleston, SC
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY
- Cataloging Project Manager, Washington, D.C.
- Coordinator of Resource Acquisition and Management, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC