Electronic Resources/Reference Librarian (Centre College, Kentucky)
Centre College seeks applicants for the position of Electronic Resources/Reference Librarian. This position is a twelve month, non-tenure track position. Individual will report to Director of Library Services. Responsibilities include: Coordinate the evaluation, acquisition, marketing and maintenance of electronic resources; Develop and maintain the library’s Web page; Troubleshoot access issues for the library’s electronic resources; Track developments of new and changing online services and resources; Serve as library liaison to assigned academic departments; Participate in research instruction and reference desk rotation. Qualifications include: Graduate degree from an ALA-accredited library and information science program; One year of professional experience managing a library’s electronic resources; Experience administering EBSCO A-Z and LinkSource; Experience administering EZproxy; One year of experience providing reference and instruction in an academic library; Excellent interpersonal and team collaboration skills; Demonstrated knowledge of Web design, HTML and CSS; Background in science.
- Director of Acquisitions and Metadata Services, Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, MI
- Cataloging & Metadata Librarian, Loyola Notre Dame Library, Baltimore, MD
- Assessment Coordinator, Adelphi University, Garden City, NY
- Academic Technology Librarian, The Citadel, Charleston, SC
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY
- Cataloging Project Manager, Washington, D.C.
- Coordinator of Resource Acquisition and Management, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC