LAC Group seeks a Serials Cataloging Technician for a full-time, 3+ month temporary contract position at a Government Library in Washington, DC. Must have experience working with serials and cataloging/copy cataloging serials and MARC records as this position will be checking and updating MARC records. Our ideal candidate will have at least 1-2 years of serials cataloging experience and have excellent communication skills. Must be a U.S. Citizen in order to be considered for this contract.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- At least 1-2 years of experience doing serials cataloging
- Knowledge of MARC21, serials, monographs & copy cataloging
- Must be able to work quickly and meet production standards with a very low error rate
- Must be able to maintain an excellent focus on details throughout the workday
- Must possess a 4-year Bachelor’s degree in order to be considered
- Familiarity with SuDoc
To Apply: In order to be considered please apply via this link: http://bit.ly/SerialsTechDC
To view all of our open opportunities please visit: http://careers.lac-group.com/
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
who values diversity in the workplace.