LAC seeks a part-time, temporary Cataloger for a prestigious law firm. Work will be performed on-site at either the San Francisco or Chicago office locations. Work hours will be approximately 4 hours per week during business hours.
- Copy cataloging of library materials and some processing of printing labels, barcodes, etc.
- Database maintenance tasks as assigned
- Editing and updating bibliographic records
- Bachelor’s degree and/or Certificate in Library Technical from a certified college preferred
- Copy Cataloging with previous experience in a law firm preferable but will accept those with strong cataloging skills
- Experience using OCLC
- Experience using ILS systems; preferably SydneyPlus but not mandatory
- Experience with OCLC, MARC records, AACR2, LOC Subject Headings
To Apply: Please include your city of choice in your cover letter. In order to be considered please apply via this link: http://bit.ly/tempparttimecatalger
To view all of our open opportunities please visit: http://careers.lac-group.com/
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
who values diversity in the workplace.