Technical Services Coordinator (Longwood University, Virginia)
Longwood University invites applications for a Technical Services Coordinator in the Greenwood Library. This person reports directly to the Dean of the Library and will be the principal specialist and administrator for the Technical Services Department including acquisitions, cataloging, serials, preservation, collection development, catalog maintenance, and activities of Archives/Special Collections, including digitization; establishes policies, standards, and procedures for bibliographic control of materials in all formats; establishes and monitors workflows; performs technical services work in area of expertise (acquisitions, cataloging, serials, digitization); manages daily operation of the integrated library system (III’s Millennium); and serves on the Library’s management team. For additional information about the Library, see: www.longwood.edu/library/. For a complete description, including responsibilities and requirements, please see: www.longwood.edu/hr/24817.htm.
- Academic Technology Librarian, The Citadel, Charleston, SC
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY
- Cataloging Project Manager, Washington, D.C.
- Coordinator of Resource Acquisition and Management, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC
- Associate Dean of Libraries, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC
- Senior Data Analyst, JSTOR/ ITHAKA , Ann Arbor, MI.
- Cataloger, Beltsville, MD