A complete position description is available at http://goo.gl/U8Z6Z.
The University Library seeks an innovative and energetic librarian to provide leadership in developing, maintaining and assessing the library’s cataloging and metadata services. The Cataloging and Metadata Librarian catalogs materials in all formats, including print and digital resources. The successful candidate will work closely with staff to evaluate and document policies, procedures and workflows for cataloging, database maintenance and non-MARC metadata creation within the department. In addition, they will work with Digital Library Services, Special Collections and University Archives and other departments to help establish metadata policies and procedures for digital projects. As a faculty member, the Cataloging and Metadata Librarian will participate in university and professional activities, including research, publication, planning and decision making
processes for the department and library.
- Electronic Resources and Scholarly Communications Librarian, Hilton M. Briggs Library, South Dakota State University
- Acquisitions Librarian, Washington, DC
- Head of Technical Services / Coordinator of Resource Acquisition and Management, Belk Library, Appalachian State University, Boone, North Carolina
- Electronic Resources and Collections Librarian, Loyola University Chicago Health Sciences Library, Maywood, IL
- Catalog Metadata Librarian, Zach S. Henderson Library, Georgia Southern University, Statesboro, GA
- Learning Technologies Librarian, Clemson University Libraries, Clemson, SC
- Electronic Resources Librarian, University of Colorado Health Sciences Library, Aurora, CO