Coordinator of Technical Services/Assistant Library Director (Mayville State University, North Dakota)
Mayville State University is seeking a Coordinator of Technical Services/Assistant Library Director. This is a full-time salaried position with full benefits. The Coordinator of Technical Services/Assistant Library Director is responsible for the following duties; perform original and copy cataloging of all formats; maintain online catalog through updates, corrections, and authority control; teach courses in the Library Media and Information Science minor program; assist in training and supervising student staff, assist in reference and bibliographic instruction; serve as a member of university committees; work one evening per week. To apply, please submit a Mayville State Employment Application (available on the University website at www.mayvillestate.edu and click on “about Mayville State/employment opportunities”); a letter of application; a current resume; and names, addresses, and phone numbers of three professional references to: Steve Bensen, Vice President for Business Affairs at Mayville State University, 330 3rdStreet NE, Mayville, ND 58257. Application closing date is July 20, 2011. For specific questions regarding this position email Kelly Kornkven, Library Director, Kelly.Kornkeven@mayvillestate.edu.
- Director of Acquisitions and Metadata Services, Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, MI
- Cataloging & Metadata Librarian, Loyola Notre Dame Library, Baltimore, MD
- Assessment Coordinator, Adelphi University, Garden City, NY
- Academic Technology Librarian, The Citadel, Charleston, SC
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY
- Cataloging Project Manager, Washington, D.C.
- Coordinator of Resource Acquisition and Management, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC