Albertsons Library, Boise State University, invites applications for a full-time 12-month, tenure-track Digital Access Librarian and Assistant/Associate Professor position. The Digital Access Librarian identifies and assists with implementing innovative means for improving the discovery, access, description, and sharing of information to the students, faculty, staff and other patrons of Albertsons Library, Boise State University, with a focus on digital resources. This experienced and innovative librarian works with the Associate Dean and other unit managers to analyze workflows, explore new models of access, and provide services and collections that are responsive to the information needs of the University in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment. The Digital Access Librarian reports to the Associate Dean.
- Electronic Resources Librarian, University of California, Davis, CA
- Metadata Librarian, Clemson University, SC
- Electronic Resources Discovery & Access Librarian, Yale University, New Haven, CT
- Electronic Resources Acquisitions Librarian, Yale University, New Haven, CT
- Department Head, Technical Services, Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA
- Head, Acquisitions and Metadata Services, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
- Electronic Resources Librarian, University of Colorado, Health Sciences Library (Aurora, Colorado) – Deadline Extended