Albertsons Library, Boise State University, invites applications for a full-time 12-month, tenure-track Digital Access Librarian and Assistant/Associate Professor position. The Digital Access Librarian identifies and assists with implementing innovative means for improving the discovery, access, description, and sharing of information to the students, faculty, staff and other patrons of Albertsons Library, Boise State University, with a focus on digital resources. This experienced and innovative librarian works with the Associate Dean and other unit managers to analyze workflows, explore new models of access, and provide services and collections that are responsive to the information needs of the University in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment. The Digital Access Librarian reports to the Associate Dean.
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Raleigh, NC
- Fordham University, Bronx, NY, Electronic Resources Librarian
- Art and Design Librarian, Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- Part-Time Media Cataloger, LAC Group, Manhattan, New York NY
- Assistant Professor/Business Librarian, Mississippi State University, Starkville MS
- Digital Resources Librarian, University of Colorado Health Sciences Library, Aurora CO
- Electronic and Continuing Resources Librarian, University of Wisconsin Parkside, Kenosha WI