Webster University Library in St. Louis, Missouri, is seeking a full-time Electronic Resources Librarian. The Electronic Resources Librarian will be responsible for the library’s electronic resources (including databases, e-journals, and e-books) and the products used to manage electronic resources throughout the life cycle, including evaluation, setup, and troubleshooting. For more information and to apply, see:
- Director of Acquisitions and Metadata Services, Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, MI
- Cataloging & Metadata Librarian, Loyola Notre Dame Library, Baltimore, MD
- Assessment Coordinator, Adelphi University, Garden City, NY
- Academic Technology Librarian, The Citadel, Charleston, SC
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY
- Cataloging Project Manager, Washington, D.C.
- Coordinator of Resource Acquisition and Management, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC