The Georgetown University Library seeks a Head of Technical Services to lead, coordinate and administrate the Library’s Technical Services Department, encompassing Acquisitions, Electronic Resources/Serials, Cataloging/Metadata Services, and Bindery/Physical Processing. See complete job announcement and apply online at http://www.library.georgetown.edu/employment. Review of applications begins immediately and continues until filled. Georgetown University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer.
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Clemson University, Clemson, SC
- Head, Collection Development and Resource Access, Florida International University, Miami, FL
- Serials Acquisitions Specialist, UNC Charlotte, Charlotte, NC
- Discovery Services Librarian, SUNY Cortland, Cortland, NY
- Monographs Description Librarian, Duke University Libraries, Durham, NC
- Serials Bindery Assistant, Washington DC
- Head of Metadata & Discovery, University of Connecticut, CT