The Georgetown University Library seeks a Head of Technical Services to lead, coordinate and administrate the Library’s Technical Services Department, encompassing Acquisitions, Electronic Resources/Serials, Cataloging/Metadata Services, and Bindery/Physical Processing. See complete job announcement and apply online at http://www.library.georgetown.edu/employment. Review of applications begins immediately and continues until filled. Georgetown University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer.
- Assistant Library Director II for Resource Acquisitions Resource & Collections Strategy Services, Wayne State University, Detroit MI
- Part-time E-Resources Bibliographic Control Assistant, DePaul University, Chicago IL
- Acquisition and Description Librarian, Duke Kunshan University (China)
- Electronic Resources Management Librarian, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI
- Cataloging & Metadata Librarian (Database Management Specialist), University of Miami Libraries, Coral Gables, FL
- Head of Acquisitions Services, Penn State University Libraries, University Park, PA
- Scholarly Communications Librarian, Florida Gulf Coast University Library, Fort Myers, FL