The Georgetown University Library seeks a Head of Technical Services to lead, coordinate and administrate the Library’s Technical Services Department, encompassing Acquisitions, Electronic Resources/Serials, Cataloging/Metadata Services, and Bindery/Physical Processing. See complete job announcement and apply online at http://www.library.georgetown.edu/employment. Review of applications begins immediately and continues until filled. Georgetown University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer.
- Serials Bindery Assistant, LAC Federal, Washington, DC
- Electronic Resources Librarian, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS
- Technical Services Library Assistant , LibSource, New York, NY
- Electronic Resources and Collections Librarian, Loyola University Chicago Health Sciences Library, Chicago, IL
- Metadata Services Manager, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Resource Description Manager, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Electronic Resources/Collection Development Librarian, Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Indiana, PA