The Georgetown University Library seeks a Head of Technical Services to lead, coordinate and administrate the Library’s Technical Services Department, encompassing Acquisitions, Electronic Resources/Serials, Cataloging/Metadata Services, and Bindery/Physical Processing. See complete job announcement and apply online at http://www.library.georgetown.edu/employment. Review of applications begins immediately and continues until filled. Georgetown University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer.
- Director of Acquisitions and Metadata Services, Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, MI
- Cataloging & Metadata Librarian, Loyola Notre Dame Library, Baltimore, MD
- Assessment Coordinator, Adelphi University, Garden City, NY
- Academic Technology Librarian, The Citadel, Charleston, SC
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY
- Cataloging Project Manager, Washington, D.C.
- Coordinator of Resource Acquisition and Management, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC