LAC Group seeks a Library Technician – Cataloging for a long term project in New Orleans, Louisiana. Under the supervision of the Cataloging Team Lead, the Cataloging Tech will search, retrieve and/or update bibliographic records in OCLC and the Voyager integrated library system; perform basic and complex copy cataloging of monographs, musical scores, audiovisual, microform, government documents and foreign language materials; create and update holdings records; ensure work conforms to client standards, and collaborate in a team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- 1-3 years of cataloging experience in a library
- Experience with OCLC Connexion Client
- Experience in data entry
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency using Word & Excel
- Ability to follow written and verbal instruction
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to multitask and work with changing priorities in a production based environment
- Previous experience using Voyager ILS preferred
To Apply: In order to be considered please apply via this link: http://bit.ly/LibTechCatalogingNOLA
To view all of our open opportunities please visit: http://careers.lac-group.com/
LAC Group is an EOE/AA Employer who values diversity in the workplace.