|Cataloging Coordinator/Metadata Librarian
University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point,
|Salary: Not Specified|
|Cataloging Coordinator/Metadata Librarian|
|Institution: University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point
Deadline: Screening begins February 14, 2011 and continues until position is filled.
The University Library seeks an experienced and forward-thinking Cataloging Coordinator/Metadata Librarian to provide leadership in the creation and maintenance of metadata for the Library’s systems, including its online catalog and digitization projects. The incumbent will have overall responsibilities for management of and quality control in the Cataloging Department and will work collaboratively with the other faculty cataloger to set priorities, allocate resources, and develop and implement plans, policies and practices within the department. This librarian is responsible for supervising support staff and works with library faculty to meet the mission and goals of the University Library. This librarian also takes an active role in the Library’s instruction program, reference services, and collection development, participates fully in scholarship, and provides service to the university, the community, and the profession.
This is a tenure-track position with faculty rank and status (rank and salary dependent on experience and qualifications); academic year (9-month) appointment.
A full position description and requirements are available at: www.uwsp.edu/equity/positions/10-11/11-62F27.aspx.
- Electronic Resources and Collections Librarian, Loyola University Chicago Health Sciences Library, Chicago, IL
- Metadata Services Manager, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Resource Description Manager, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Electronic Resources/Collection Development Librarian, Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Indiana, PA
- Acquisitions and Discovery Cohort, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- Licensing & Copyright Librarian, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
- Acquisitions and Cataloging Librarian , Copley Library, University of San Diego, CA