ELECTRONIC RESOURCES LIBRARIAN (Search Continued): Tenure-track, assistant professor, 12-month position. Sam Houston State University library is looking for a service-oriented energetic individual to provide leadership and expertise for defining and supplying appropriate access to the library’s electronic resources in a team environment. The Electronic Resources Librarian coordinates acquisitions and licensing activities related to electronic resources, according to national standards and local policy. Our campus of 16,000 students is located 50 minutes north of Houston in Huntsville, Texas. The Electronic Resources Librarian participates in reference rotation and is involved with library teams and other professional/scholarly activities in keeping with university faculty guidelines. Requires a Master of Library Science degree from an ALA accredited institution. Desired qualifications: experience with management and access issues associated with electronic resources; ability to manage complex workload effectively with minimal supervision. Preferred qualifications: Experience with a link resolver; HTML and Web editing tools (e.g. Dreamweaver); developing and maintaining e-resource management tools; knowledge of trends in resource connectivity. Minimum salary of $42,000, dependent upon qualifications and experience. Please visit Sam Houston State University’s online employment site https://shsu.peopleadmin.com/ to begin the application process. The library’s home page is http://library.shsu.edu/. Sam Houston State University is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action plan employer and smoke/drug-free workplace.
- Electronic Resources and Collections Librarian, Loyola University Chicago Health Sciences Library, Chicago, IL
- Metadata Services Manager, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Resource Description Manager, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Electronic Resources/Collection Development Librarian, Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Indiana, PA
- Acquisitions and Discovery Cohort, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- Licensing & Copyright Librarian, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
- Acquisitions and Cataloging Librarian , Copley Library, University of San Diego, CA