University Librarian – Hilton M. Briggs Library. South Dakota State University (SDSU) invites applications and nominations for the position of University Librarian. The ideal candidate will lead the Library to the next level of excellence in meeting the needs of a paramount academic and research university; articulate a clear strategic vision and translate it into concrete objectives; and be an engaging and effective advocate for the Library within the university and larger community. The University Librarian reports to the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs. For a full listing of the responsibilities and qualifications, as well as information on SDSU and how to apply, please visit: http://www.sdstate.edu/academic/university-librarian.cfm.
- Assistant Library Director II for Resource Acquisitions Resource & Collections Strategy Services, Wayne State University, Detroit MI
- Part-time E-Resources Bibliographic Control Assistant, DePaul University, Chicago IL
- Acquisition and Description Librarian, Duke Kunshan University (China)
- Electronic Resources Management Librarian, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI
- Cataloging & Metadata Librarian (Database Management Specialist), University of Miami Libraries, Coral Gables, FL
- Head of Acquisitions Services, Penn State University Libraries, University Park, PA
- Scholarly Communications Librarian, Florida Gulf Coast University Library, Fort Myers, FL