University Librarian – Hilton M. Briggs Library. South Dakota State University (SDSU) invites applications and nominations for the position of University Librarian. The ideal candidate will lead the Library to the next level of excellence in meeting the needs of a paramount academic and research university; articulate a clear strategic vision and translate it into concrete objectives; and be an engaging and effective advocate for the Library within the university and larger community. The University Librarian reports to the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs. For a full listing of the responsibilities and qualifications, as well as information on SDSU and how to apply, please visit: http://www.sdstate.edu/academic/university-librarian.cfm.
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Clemson University, Clemson, SC
- Head, Collection Development and Resource Access, Florida International University, Miami, FL
- Serials Acquisitions Specialist, UNC Charlotte, Charlotte, NC
- Discovery Services Librarian, SUNY Cortland, Cortland, NY
- Monographs Description Librarian, Duke University Libraries, Durham, NC
- Serials Bindery Assistant, Washington DC
- Head of Metadata & Discovery, University of Connecticut, CT