University Librarian – Hilton M. Briggs Library. South Dakota State University (SDSU) invites applications and nominations for the position of University Librarian. The ideal candidate will lead the Library to the next level of excellence in meeting the needs of a paramount academic and research university; articulate a clear strategic vision and translate it into concrete objectives; and be an engaging and effective advocate for the Library within the university and larger community. The University Librarian reports to the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs. For a full listing of the responsibilities and qualifications, as well as information on SDSU and how to apply, please visit: http://www.sdstate.edu/academic/university-librarian.cfm.
- Serials Bindery Assistant, LAC Federal, Washington, DC
- Electronic Resources Librarian, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS
- Technical Services Library Assistant , LibSource, New York, NY
- Electronic Resources and Collections Librarian, Loyola University Chicago Health Sciences Library, Chicago, IL
- Metadata Services Manager, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Resource Description Manager, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Electronic Resources/Collection Development Librarian, Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Indiana, PA