University Librarian – Hilton M. Briggs Library. South Dakota State University (SDSU) invites applications and nominations for the position of University Librarian. The ideal candidate will lead the Library to the next level of excellence in meeting the needs of a paramount academic and research university; articulate a clear strategic vision and translate it into concrete objectives; and be an engaging and effective advocate for the Library within the university and larger community. The University Librarian reports to the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs. For a full listing of the responsibilities and qualifications, as well as information on SDSU and how to apply, please visit: http://www.sdstate.edu/academic/university-librarian.cfm.
- Director of Acquisitions and Metadata Services, Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, MI
- Cataloging & Metadata Librarian, Loyola Notre Dame Library, Baltimore, MD
- Assessment Coordinator, Adelphi University, Garden City, NY
- Academic Technology Librarian, The Citadel, Charleston, SC
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY
- Cataloging Project Manager, Washington, D.C.
- Coordinator of Resource Acquisition and Management, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC