Kansas State University is conducting a search for the position of Head, Content Development/Acquisitions Department at K-State Libraries. MLS as well as experience in acquisitions, e-resources, resource sharing, or collection development/management required. For a complete position description and application procedures visit the website: http://www.lib.k-state.edu/jobs/Headacquisit.html.
- Head of Technical Services, University of Arkansas Libraries, Fayetteville, AR
- Head of Electronic Resources, Harvard Library, Cambridge, MA
- E-resources Service Specialist, University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS
- Special Formats Cataloging Librarian, University of Alabama Libraries, Tuscaloosa, AL
- Instruction Librarian, LaGuardia Community College Library, CUNY, NYC
- Instructional Design Librarian, Utah State University, Logan, Utah
- Serials and Electronic Resources Librarian, Cleveland Museum of Art, Cleveland, OH