Kansas State University is conducting a search for the position of Head, Content Development/Acquisitions Department at K-State Libraries. MLS as well as experience in acquisitions, e-resources, resource sharing, or collection development/management required. For a complete position description and application procedures visit the website: http://www.lib.k-state.edu/jobs/Headacquisit.html.
- Executive Director, Triangle Research Libraries Network, Chapel Hill, NC
- Electronic Resources Cataloger, Clemson University, Clemson, SC
- Reference and Electronic Resources Librarian, Ohio Northern University, Ada, OH
- Electronic Resources Librarian, University of Mary Washington, Fredericksburg, VA
- Global Open Knowledgebase (GOKb) Editor, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC
- Collections and Online Resources Coordinator, University of Houston, Houston, TX
- Electronic Resources Manager, Delaware County Community College, Media, PA