Kansas State University is conducting a search for the position of Head, Content Development/Acquisitions Department at K-State Libraries. MLS as well as experience in acquisitions, e-resources, resource sharing, or collection development/management required. For a complete position description and application procedures visit the website: http://www.lib.k-state.edu/jobs/Headacquisit.html.
- Librarian – Digital Resources Cataloger, Hartford County Public Library, Belcamp, MD
- E Resources And Serials Acquisitions Librarian, Penn Libraries, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- Head, Digital Services, Georgetown University Library, Washington, DC
- Cataloging & Reference Librarian, Loyola University New Orleans College of Law Library, New Orleans, LA
- Special Collections Librarian, Georgia Southern University, Statesboro, Georgia
- Instruction and Research Librarian, The Scripps Research Institute, La Jolla, CA
- Electronic Resources Librarian / Assistant Professor, University of Dayton, Dayton, OH