Kansas State University is conducting a search for the position of Head, Content Development/Acquisitions Department at K-State Libraries. MLS as well as experience in acquisitions, e-resources, resource sharing, or collection development/management required. For a complete position description and application procedures visit the website: http://www.lib.k-state.edu/jobs/Headacquisit.html.
- Electronic Resources/Collection Assessment Librarian, University of West Georgia, Carrollton, GA
- Director of Electronic Resources, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX
- Electronic Resources Librarian, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN
- Temporary Non-Tenure Track Librarian Pool, J. Paul Leonard Library, San Francisco State University, San Francisco, CA
- Head of Metadata & Discovery Services, University of Connecticut, Mansfield, CT
- Assistant Electronic Resources Acquisitions Librarian, University of Wisconsin – Madison
- Digital Technologist, Miami University Libraries, Oxford, OH