Kansas State University is conducting a search for the position of Head, Content Development/Acquisitions Department at K-State Libraries. MLS as well as experience in acquisitions, e-resources, resource sharing, or collection development/management required. For a complete position description and application procedures visit the website: http://www.lib.k-state.edu/jobs/Headacquisit.html.
- Serials Specialist, University of Colorado, Denver, CO
- E-resources Access Manager, University of Colorado Boulder, Boulder, CO
- Electronic Resources Librarian, University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT
- Electronic Resources Librarian, University of California, Berkeley, CA
- Scholarly Communications Librarian, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- Acquisitions and Metadata Librarian, St. Edward’s University, Austin, TX
- Electronic Resources Librarian, University of California, Berkeley