Kansas State University is conducting a search for the position of Head, Content Development/Acquisitions Department at K-State Libraries. MLS as well as experience in acquisitions, e-resources, resource sharing, or collection development/management required. For a complete position description and application procedures visit the website: http://www.lib.k-state.edu/jobs/Headacquisit.html.
- Data Analyst for Resource Access, Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA
- Digital Scholarship Librarian, Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, PA
- Director of Scholarly Information Resources, Wheaton College, Norton, MA
- Acquisitions and Electronic Resources Librarian, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA
- Electronic Resources & Media Cataloger, St. Olaf College, Northfield, MN
- Digital Scholarship Librarian, College of William and Mary, Williamsburg, VA
- Metadata and Scholarly Publishing Librarian, George Washington University, Washington, DC