Kansas State University is conducting a search for the position of Head, Content Development/Acquisitions Department at K-State Libraries. MLS as well as experience in acquisitions, e-resources, resource sharing, or collection development/management required. For a complete position description and application procedures visit the website: http://www.lib.k-state.edu/jobs/Headacquisit.html.
- Director of Library, University of Arkansas at Monticello, Monticello, AR
- Librarian: Digital Scholarship & Publishing, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL
- Electronic Resources Acquisitions Librarian, University of California – Irvine
- Electronic Resources Support Librarian, Yale University, New Haven, CT
- Digital Resources and Serials Cataloging/Metadata Librarian, University of California-Irvine
- Associate Librarian for Electronic Resources and Services, Georgetown University Law Library, Washington, DC
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Central Washington University, Ellensburg, WA