Kansas State University is conducting a search for the position of Head, Content Development/Acquisitions Department at K-State Libraries. MLS as well as experience in acquisitions, e-resources, resource sharing, or collection development/management required. For a complete position description and application procedures visit the website: http://www.lib.k-state.edu/jobs/Headacquisit.html.
- Acquisitions Librarian, Western Carolina University, Cullowhee, NC
- Acquisitions and Resource Management Librarian, American University of Sharjah, UAE
- Coordinator of Acquisitions and Electronic Resources, University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL
- Scholarly Communication Librarian, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
- Electronic Resources/Web Services Librarian, University of Nebraska at Kearney, Kearney, NE
- Digital Services Librarian, Southwest Baptist University, Bolivar, MO
- Serials & Metadata Librarian, Boston University School of Law, Boston, MA