Kansas State University is conducting a search for the position of Head, Content Development/Acquisitions Department at K-State Libraries. MLS as well as experience in acquisitions, e-resources, resource sharing, or collection development/management required. For a complete position description and application procedures visit the website: http://www.lib.k-state.edu/jobs/Headacquisit.html.
- Electronic Resources & Serials Librarian, Anderson University, Anderson, IN
- Technical Librarian, Sandia National Laboratories, Albuquerque, NM
- Electronic Resources Cataloger, Clemson University, Clemson, SC
- Scholarly Communication Librarian, University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL
- E-Serials Bibliographic Control Specialist, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign
- Director of Library, University of Arkansas at Monticello, Monticello, AR
- Librarian: Digital Scholarship & Publishing, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL