Kansas State University is conducting a search for the position of Head, Content Development/Acquisitions Department at K-State Libraries. MLS as well as experience in acquisitions, e-resources, resource sharing, or collection development/management required. For a complete position description and application procedures visit the website: http://www.lib.k-state.edu/jobs/Headacquisit.html.
- Scholarly Communications Librarian, Kennesaw State University, Kennesaw, GA
- Electronic Resources Librarian, East Carolina University, Greenville, NC
- Content Management Analyst, Innovative Technologies, Inc., Chantilly, VA
- Temporary Project Librarian for Continuing Resources, Wheaton College, Wheaton, IL
- Electronic Resources Management Fellow, University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Charlotte, NC
- Scholarly Communication Librarian, University of Colorado, Boulder, CO
- Electronic Resources and Discovery Services Librarian, Montana State University, Bozeman, MT