Kansas State University is conducting a search for the position of Head, Content Development/Acquisitions Department at K-State Libraries. MLS as well as experience in acquisitions, e-resources, resource sharing, or collection development/management required. For a complete position description and application procedures visit the website: http://www.lib.k-state.edu/jobs/Headacquisit.html.
- Electronic Resources Librarian, University of California, Berkeley, CA
- E-Resources and Collection Assessment Librarian, Colorado School of Mines, Golden, CO
- Assistant Director, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Urbana, IL
- Metadata and Reference Librarian, Anderson University, Anderson, IN
- Copy Cataloging Manager, Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS
- Collections Analyst, University of Colorado, Denver, CO
- Digital Learning Librarian, Berklee College of Music, Boston, MA