Kansas State University is conducting a search for the position of Head, Content Development/Acquisitions Department at K-State Libraries. MLS as well as experience in acquisitions, e-resources, resource sharing, or collection development/management required. For a complete position description and application procedures visit the website: http://www.lib.k-state.edu/jobs/Headacquisit.html.
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, CA
- Archivist, University of Virginia Library, Charlottesville, VA
- Head of Electronic Resources and Acquisitions, University of Missouri – Kansas City
- Metadata Librarian, University of South Florida, Tampa
- Head, Resource Acquisition, Management, and Discovery, North Dakota State University, Fargo, ND
- Electronic & Continuing Resources Catalog Librarian, University of San Francisco, CA
- Director, Technical Services, George Mason University Libraries, Fairfax, VA