Kansas State University is conducting a search for the position of Head, Content Development/Acquisitions Department at K-State Libraries. MLS as well as experience in acquisitions, e-resources, resource sharing, or collection development/management required. For a complete position description and application procedures visit the website: http://www.lib.k-state.edu/jobs/Headacquisit.html.
- Discovery Services Librarian, Middle Tennessee State University, Murfreesboro, TN
- Catalogers, Zimmerman Associates, Inc., Washington, DC
- Acquisitions & Licensing Librarian, Villanova University Falvey Memorial Library, Villanova, PA
- Digital & Bibliographic Resources Librarian, Boston University School of Law, Boston, MA
- Electronic Collections and Metadata Coordinator, San Francisco State University, San Francisco, CA
- Electronic Resources and Periodicals Librarian, San Diego Mesa College, San Diego, CA
- Digital Collections Librarian, University of Wyoming, Laramie, WY