Kansas State University is conducting a search for the position of Head, Content Development/Acquisitions Department at K-State Libraries. MLS as well as experience in acquisitions, e-resources, resource sharing, or collection development/management required. For a complete position description and application procedures visit the website: http://www.lib.k-state.edu/jobs/Headacquisit.html.
- Serials Librarian (Cataloger), Library of Congress, Washington DC, DC
- Serials Description Librarian, Duke University Libraries, Durham, NC
- Metadata Transformation Librarian, Duke University Libraries, Durham, NC
- Electronic Resources Management Librarians, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI
- Data Services Librarian, East Carolina University, Greenville, N.C.
- Reference and Scholarly Communication Librarian, University of Southern Indiana, Evansville, IN
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Missouri University of Science & Technology, Rolla, MO