Kansas State University is conducting a search for the position of Head, Content Development/Acquisitions Department at K-State Libraries. MLS as well as experience in acquisitions, e-resources, resource sharing, or collection development/management required. For a complete position description and application procedures visit the website: http://www.lib.k-state.edu/jobs/Headacquisit.html.
- Head of Electronic Services, Jacob Burns Law Library, George Washington University Law School, Washington, DC
- Electronic Resources & Web Services Librarian, Dickinson College, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- Acquisitions and Electronic Resources Librarian, Galter Health Sciences Library, Northwestern University, Chicago, Illinois
- Cataloging and Metadata Librarian, University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, North Dartmouth, Massachusetts
- Collection Development Coordinator, University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, MS
- Assistant Electronic Resources Librarian, Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, Florida
- Resource Sharing & Acquisitions Management Librarian, Iowa State University, Ames, IA