Kansas State University is conducting a search for the position of Head, Content Development/Acquisitions Department at K-State Libraries. MLS as well as experience in acquisitions, e-resources, resource sharing, or collection development/management required. For a complete position description and application procedures visit the website: http://www.lib.k-state.edu/jobs/Headacquisit.html.
- Serials Bindery Assistant, LAC Federal, Washington, DC
- Electronic Resources Librarian, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS
- Technical Services Library Assistant , LibSource, New York, NY
- Electronic Resources and Collections Librarian, Loyola University Chicago Health Sciences Library, Chicago, IL
- Metadata Services Manager, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Resource Description Manager, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Electronic Resources/Collection Development Librarian, Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Indiana, PA