Kansas State University is conducting a search for the position of Head, Content Development/Acquisitions Department at K-State Libraries. MLS as well as experience in acquisitions, e-resources, resource sharing, or collection development/management required. For a complete position description and application procedures visit the website: http://www.lib.k-state.edu/jobs/Headacquisit.html.
- Electronic Resources Acquisitions and Licensing Librarian
- Electronic Resources/Serials Librarian at the University of South Florida
- Discovery Services Librarian
- Electronic Resources Librarian/Assistant Professor
- Collections, Cataloging, Discovery, and Metadata Librarian; The College at Brockport, SUNY
- Head of Licensing & Acquisitions, University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT
- Subscription & Purchasing Coordinator, University of Colorado, Denver, CO