Kansas State University is conducting a search for the position of Head, Content Development/Acquisitions Department at K-State Libraries. MLS as well as experience in acquisitions, e-resources, resource sharing, or collection development/management required. For a complete position description and application procedures visit the website: http://www.lib.k-state.edu/jobs/Headacquisit.html.
- Instruction and Periodicals Librarian, Fort Hays State University, Hays, Kansas
- Academic Technologies Librarian, St. Cloud State University, St. Cloud, Minnesota
- Digital Access and Systems Librarian, Champlain College, Burlington, Vermont
- Head, Mason Publishing Group, George Mason University, Fairfax, Virginia
- Serials Specialist and Lead Metadata Analyst, Center for Research Libraries, Chicago, Illinois
- Head of Collections, Grand Valley State University, Allendale, Michigan
- Head of Collection Development Department, University of California, Irvine, Irvine, California