Kansas State University is conducting a search for the position of Head, Content Development/Acquisitions Department at K-State Libraries. MLS as well as experience in acquisitions, e-resources, resource sharing, or collection development/management required. For a complete position description and application procedures visit the website: http://www.lib.k-state.edu/jobs/Headacquisit.html.
- Head of Licensing & Acquisitions, University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT
- Subscription & Purchasing Coordinator, University of Colorado, Denver, CO
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Molloy College, Rockville Centre, NY
- Coordinator of Scholarly Communication, Miami University Libraries, Oxford, OH
- Electronic Resources Librarian, California State University, East Bay, Hayward, CA
- Head of Acquisitions and Collection Development, University of North Florida, Jacksonville, FL
- Collections Initiatives Librarian, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, Chattanooga, TN